One of the most stressful weeks of this semester has come and gone and I managed to get through it fairly unscathed. Hurray!!
So a few random thoughts for you:
- Partner Projects...good only when your partner does their fair share of the work. One person shouldn't have to be the one to make all the decisions ( that was me this week). A question though...How do you get your partner to realize that they can contribute/ put some of their ideas into the project? Seriously, I won't bite your head off if you ever work with me on a project and you think my ideas are terrible.
- 3 hour naps... FABULOUS!! but honestly I need to be more productive with my fridays.
- Snow in April... No Bueno!
- General Conference... SO STOKED! This is one of those weekends that I look forward to every April and October. Love it a lot. I can't wait to hear what the prophet and apostles have to tell us. I'm also excited to go up to Salt Lake for the Saturday afternoon session and hang out in the "Big" city with my roommates.
- Easter... this weekend is going to essentially be the best weekend ever! The fact that it's General Conference and then Easter weekend on top of it is just so cool. This time of the year always makes me so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for me and the rest of mankind. It's kind of sad how one of the most selfless acts in all of history has become so commercialized and people are more focused on the Easter Bunny, egg hunt, and candy aspects of this holiday. We as a society have lost the true importance behind this weekend and that is unfortunate. I hope that we all can start to remember who and what we are really celebrating at this time of year. So here is a question for you... What does the atonement mean to you?
Happy Conference and Easter weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Atonement - thankfulness of heart.
ReplyDeleteWe are looking forward to this weekend also. Enjoy this weekend and your jaunt to the "big city" :)